While nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer, nothing is harder than to understand him.
(Fyodor Mihailovich Dostoevsky, The Possesse)


Nowadays, people talk and raise concern about terrorism and people scare of terrorism(list of terrorist organisations); however, many people do not understand terrorism’s motivation, and why people become terrorists and how victims cope with their life after experiencing the events. For this reason, I would like to create a blog to give the public general ideas of terrorism. The series will cover topics such as:

1 comment:

  1. I used to think that terrorism is happening somewhere very far from where I am living such as in Middle East, or perhaps in USA.However,I am really scared when I know that police investigated and arrested three men who involve with terrorist organization just in Melbourne.These terrorists was described by neighbour that they are just normal and nice as other people.How terrorists in Melbourne were described by their neighbours. So I wonder what is terrorist personality?

    ReplyDelete